Terms and conditions of booking
- A non-refundable deposit is required to confirm any booking at Beeses. This will take the form, as applicable, of either:
- the fees for the private hire areas
- £100 if there are no private areas being hired
- 50% of the total food and drink costs where this will be £100 or less.
- Confirmation of a booking is deemed acceptance of these terms.
- Final menu options must be communicated to Beeses a minimum of ten days in advance of the reservation date. Failure to do so may result in a limited choice of menu options.
- Full settlement of the balance of all hire costs, including pre-ordered meals, beer, wine and spirits as mutually agreed must be made a minimum of ten days in advance of the reservation date. Beeses reserves the right to cancel any booking that is not fully paid for ten days in advance of the reservation date.
- All sundry costs incurred on the day of the event must be settled within seven days. A late payment fee of £25 shall be added to any bill not settled within seven days.
- In the unlikely case of any menu items being unavailable, Beeses reserve the right to substitute these for items of similar quality and value where necessary and without prior notice.
- No wines, spirits, beers or food may be brought on to the Beeses premises by Clients, their guests or representatives for consumption or sale on the premises without the express written consent of Beeses and for which a charge may be made by Beeses.
- It is our policy that food left over from any function cannot be removed from the premises. This is in compliance with the Food Safety Temperature Control Act 1995.
- Beeses reserves the right of admission for anyone on the premises, including members of a private party. All patrons are responsible for their own behaviour, and are expected to treat Beeses’ property and staff with respect and courtesy at all times. Beeses reserves the right to judge acceptable levels of behaviour; any patron failing to meet these will be asked to leave, and will be expected to do so immediately. Failure to do so could result in the event being halted without Beeses being liable for any refund or compensation.
- In the event of cancellation less than seven days before the reservation date, a charge equivalent to the total costs will be levied. Clients are recommended to have insurance to cover cancellation or curtailment.
- Due to the close proximity of overhanging trees, it is not permitted for Chinese or flying lanterns, fireworks or any other incendiary device to be launched from anywhere on the Beeses premises.
- Beeses is subject to statutory controls, including those relating to fire, licensing, entertainment, health, hygiene and safety. These must be strictly observed by Clients, their guests and representatives.
- Other than for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Beeses, Beeses’ liability to the Client is limited to the price of the booking.
- Unless Beeses is liable under the above clause, the Client indemnifies Beeses from and against any and all liability and any claims, proceedings or damages resulting or arising from the booking, event or function, the Client, guests or any outside contractors of the Client.
- Beeses will not be liable for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond its reasonable control, e.g. mechanical breakdown, failure in electricity supply, flood, fire, government restriction or act of God which may cause the Beeses premises to be temporarily closed or the function interrupted.
- Beeses does not accept responsibility for the property of customers, their contractors or their guests. All decorations and other items brought by customers, their contractors or their guests must be removed from Beeses within 12 hours of the end of the event. Any items not removed within this period will be disposed of without prior warning.
- Beeses does not accept responsibility whatsoever for damage to, or theft from, or theft of, vehicles parked outside Beeses premises.
- Clients are responsible for any damage caused to furnishings, utensils and equipment by any act, omission, default or neglect of the Clients, their guests or sub-contractors and will pay to Beeses on demand the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage.
- These terms and conditions may be varied at any time without prior notice.